Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's January 18th!!!! 2009!!!! How can that be?!!!!!


Happy New year everyone!  I can't believe that 1/2 the month has already zoomed by.  I have been wonderfully occupied with an on-line course with Pam Carriker entitled "Visual Journalism 101", hosted at the following link:
http://creativeworkshops.ning.com/groups
Talk about inspirational! I have journalled for a couple of decades now, but it's always been with watercolours and mixed media. The acrylics, finally, are working for me, thanks to one major instruction! Let the layers dry in between applications. I love the glowly look I am getting!!! Last night I decided to create a quick single-signature art journal, and I must say that I am pretty pleased with the results!
If anyone out there is thinking of taking creative on-line courses, you WANT to visit this website (CREATIVE WORKSHOPS), at the above link!

Happy creating everyone!
Hugs,

Annie
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your backgrounds for the class, I have only done a couple for the second week and now we are into the 3rd...better get off my duff huh?? I love your blog Anne!!
Bevie