Monday, April 13, 2009

How Can It Be April Already?!!!!

Happy Easter Week! I can't believe that I have not posted since February! A lot has happened since then. I don't know where to begin! Today I enjoyed spending the afternoon doing a Professional Development teaching session with some High School Art Teachers in Calgary. Larissa asked if I could do a demonstration for some of her colleagues. It was wonderful to share some techniques with kindred spirits....
In the meantime, I also have to get my studio ready for a course I am teaching in less than two weeks, and then this coming weekend, I have a whole bunch of people coming over for the photo shoot with Julie Jenkins. This show will be "Faces of High River II". I think we'll have a wonderful turnout.

Today I observed the last video for Pam Carriker's Class, Shades of Grey. This is the second class I've taken with Pam on-line, and I so enjoy learning new ways to use mediums I've worked with for a few years! Great fun! Thank you to Pam for sharing her love of journalling with us through the vehicle of on-line classes. A big thank you also goes out to Gail Schmidt for creating Creative Workshops. Gail hosts a number of courses through this site, and I just know I will be signing up for another one in the future. If you are unfamiliar with Creative Workshops, why not hop over to her site now: http://creativeworkshops.ning.com/

OK, I think I'll close this entry for now, and continue tomorrow! It's nice to be back!!!

Annie

No comments: