Monday, June 23, 2008

SUMMER IS HERE!

OH!  I love this time of year!  The garden is in full bloom!  This week I intend to gather bouquets and start painting the faces I love!  Iris, bleeding hearts, poppies, lupine, columbine, geraniums, iceland poppies, perennial bachelor buttons, and soon peonies!  I think my pink rose bush will start showing a display of blossoms later this week as well.  (sigh)..... such natural beauty, and right here in my own back yard.

Flowers inspire me to get out the paints and brushes, and try, in some small way, to do justice to their beauty.

What inspires you to create?

Hope you are enjoying summer wherever you are.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired by art supplies...and, as you know, my paint box is a huge inspiration. I love the convenience of taking it where ever I go...