Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Fall!!! A Time to invest in the great indoors....

Here it is, November 2nd, 2009. I cannot believe all of the exciting things I have lined up for this month! I am teaching a one-day course in Edmonton, for the Edmonton Calligraphy Guild on "Beautiful Backgrounds". And for my birthday, I registered for Misty Mawn's first on-line course - "Painted Layers"!!! I am soooooo excited! It starts on November 13th and goes for a month. I love her work so very much. Her blog, which I have followed for some years, inspires me. I feel like she's a kindred creative spirit. You can check out her blog at: http://www.mistymawn.typepad.com/

Well, I just wanted to see if anyone is still out there! (Sam,..... can you reach me?)

Wishing you all a lovely day tomorrow.

Hugs,

Annie

PS. Here's a favourite quote - Native american saying

"We have not inherited the earth from our fathers, we are borrowing it from our children."

Walk softly .....

No comments: